Monday 1 March 2010

Optimism.Lacks.

I don’t know what is wrong with me.
My relationship is going from strength to strength and I am falling for my man slowly but almost certainly.
He loves me unconditionally

But I find myself glum.
I find myself searching for other ways to be happy

I think the biggest culprit is work.
It tires me.
Not in the way it should.
I work my arse off
But for no reward or praise or thanks

My manager has no management skills
My manager has no understanding of the demands laid upon us by our clients.
And throws her demands on top
Then moans we aren’t doing out jobs properly.

I want to move on
Develop myself. Grow.
But recently, I went for a new job role which I had never done before.
To be rejected after 3 interviews
For having too much experience

Nothing makes sense at the mo
I’m scared about the future
I have fears regarding financial stability
Optimism to date is the lowest its been for sometime

I have no idea where to go
I have no idea what to do
Or where to run to
Or where to hide

Under the duvet seems the best place

No comments: