Sunday 4 January 2009

Resolutions...

HAPPY NEW YEAR!
A new year. new resolutions…

A new year of striving to fulfil our resolutions that we more than likely will forget.
We will make ones that are potentially unattainable, ones that would make us feel like we've achieved something, ones to enhance appearance and ones to create a better lifestyle.

I’ve seen an old style postcard from many many many many many moons ago. I think it’s great, I love it:



So, I feel I should share my resolutions with you. I think they are realistic and achievable, what do you reckon?

1. Attend at Photography course
2. Move Out
3. Go to Edinburgh
4. Spend more time with my friends

I think they are achievable and if I do them, I will have fulfilled a desire and need.

If you have chosen some resolutions, Good luck in your quest!

No comments: