Saturday 10 January 2009

Tummy Fuzz

If you're a girl reading this then you'll probably completely be able to associate yourself with the way I feel at the moment and will understand what I mean by Tummy Fuzz.

The best way to describe Tummy Fuzz is when a you get that feeling in your belly when a guy you know, who you have a crush* on or like/love says things that make your stomach flip and you get that fuzzy feeling.
It's warm and cute and that one lil sentence or phrase makes you feel all sexy and girly.

This happened to me tonight. A guy who I've know for about a year started flirting with me over messenger and he's given me really cute compliments all night. Things that not even boyfriends have said to me before ... and that gave me Tummy Fuzz. Silly things like, "I forgot how big your eyes are"... *fuzz*
It made me feel sexy and girly and wanted and that's rare.

I don't know where our flirting is gonna go but I am hoping it is more than just chat and that something might happen as he makes me feel the happiest I've been in months... :)

xxx

*Sorry for the Teenage vocab!

No comments: